About This Tour
Welcome to the "Yellowstone and Grand Teton Adventure – 6 Day"! This exciting tour will take you on a memorable journey through the stunning landscapes of Mt. Fuji, the picturesque town of Hakone, and a relaxing cruise on Lake Ashi. Here's the itinerary for your delightful one-day adventure
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Tour the city with a licensed NYC tour guide, who will provide you with fascinating local information and insight
- Ride in comfort in a climate-controlled, luxury tour bus
- Enjoy 15-minute guided walking tours of NYC's most iconic sites - Central Park, Rockefeller Center, and more!
- From April through December, take a seasonal boat cruise for breathtaking views of NYC skyline from water
- Expert Local Tour Guide Narrative
- Transportation With Luxury Tour Bus
- Bottled Water on Buses
- The Staten Island Ferry
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Optional upgrade to a glass-top/open-top convertible bus
Tour PlanExpand allCollapse all
One World Trade Center, the 9/11 Memorial, Staten Island Ferry, and SoHo
One World Observatory
One World Trade Center is the seventh tallest building in the world and the tallest building in the western hemisphere. This skyscraper stands next to the footprints of the original World Trade Center buildings that were destroyed in the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
One World Trade Center, is a great place to take in your first view of New York City. From here, you have awesome views of Manhattan, the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and New Jersey. Plus, by being here early in the day, you get to beat the crowds and have a more pleasant experience.