About This Tour
Welcome to the "Three Temples Bangkok City Tour Must Visit"! Over the course of three days, you will immerse yourself in the rich cultural heritage of Bangkok, Thailand, by exploring three iconic temples. Each temple holds its own unique charm and significance in Thai history and Buddhism.
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Tour the city with a licensed NYC tour guide, who will provide you with fascinating local information and insight
- Ride in comfort in a climate-controlled, luxury tour bus
- Enjoy 15-minute guided walking tours of NYC's most iconic sites - Central Park, Rockefeller Center, and more!
- From April through December, take a seasonal boat cruise for breathtaking views of NYC skyline from water
- Expert Local Tour Guide Narrative
- Bottled Water on Buses
- Transportation With Luxury Tour Bus
- The Staten Island Ferry
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Optional upgrade to a glass-top/open-top convertible bus
Tour PlanExpand allCollapse all
Arrival in Bangkok and Wat Pho
- Arrive in Bangkok and check into your accommodation.
- Begin your temple tour at Wat Pho, also known as the Temple of the Reclining Buddha. Marvel at the massive 46-meter-long reclining Buddha statue, covered in gold leaf, and explore the beautifully adorned temple complex.
Wat Arun and Grand Palace
- Start your day with a visit to Wat Arun, the Temple of Dawn, located on the banks of the Chao Phraya River. Admire the intricate porcelain mosaics that decorate its towering spires and enjoy panoramic views of the city from the top.
- Afterward, head to the nearby Grand Palace, a majestic complex that once served as the official residence of the Thai monarch. Explore the opulent architecture, including the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew), where the revered Emerald Buddha is enshrined.
Wat Benchamabophit and Departure
- On your final day, visit Wat Benchamabophit, also known as the Marble Temple. This stunning temple is a perfect blend of Thai and European architectural styles, featuring white Carrara marble and ornate carvings.
- End your temple tour with a deeper understanding of Thai culture, Buddhism, and the historical significance of these revered places.
Optional: Canal Tour (Half-Day)
- If time permits, consider taking a half-day canal tour (also known as a "klong" tour) to explore Bangkok's vibrant waterways and see traditional riverside communities. Experience a different side of Bangkok's charm and lifestyle.
Please note that this itinerary is flexible, and you may adjust the schedule according to your preferences and the pace at which you wish to explore each temple. Additionally, consider visiting local markets, trying delicious Thai cuisine, and experiencing the vibrant atmosphere of Bangkok during your free time.
Your tour guide will ensure you have a meaningful and insightful experience as you discover the captivating beauty of the Three Temples Bangkok City Tour Must Visit. Enjoy your journey into the heart of Thai culture and spirituality!