About This Tour
With so many attractions and experiences to choose from, trips to Costa Rica fly by all too soon. Our sample five-day itinerary of Costa Rica gives you a taster of what the city has to offer and just how much you could save using The Costa Rica Pass. Oh, and there's no need to pick your attractions before you purchase - you have the flexibility to choose where to go on the day! The is what a 7 day Costa Rica Pass itinerary could look like.
- Immerse yourself in Spanish food, culture and language and European architecture in San Jose Costa Rica
- Tour the city with a licensed Costa Rica tour guide, who will provide you with fascinating local information and insight
- Ride in comfort in a climate-controlled, luxury tour bus
- Enjoy 15-minute guided walking tours of Costa Rica most iconic sites
- Expert Local Tour Guide Narrative
- Transportation With Luxury Tour Bus
- Bottled Water on Buses
- The Staten Island Ferry
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Optional upgrade to a glass-top/open-top convertible bus
Tour PlanExpand allCollapse all
Art Museums, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, Times Square
- Start the day by visiting the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Learn about the city's immigrant history and the significance of these iconic landmarks.
- Continue to the 9/11 Memorial & Museum to pay respects and gain insight into the tragic events of September 11, 2001.
- Explore the bustling Financial District and Wall Street, the heart of the city's financial hub.
One Perfect Day in Brooklyn
- Explore the diverse neighborhoods of New York, such as Chinatown, Little Italy, and Greenwich Village. Experience the unique cultures and cuisines these areas offer.
- Enjoy a matinee Broadway show, experiencing the world-renowned talent and entertainment that makes New York the theater capital of the world.
One World Trade Center, the 9/11 Memorial, Staten Island Ferry, and SoHo
One World Observatory
One World Trade Center is the seventh tallest building in the world and the tallest building in the western hemisphere. This skyscraper stands next to the footprints of the original World Trade Center buildings that were destroyed in the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
One World Trade Center, is a great place to take in your first view of New York City. From here, you have awesome views of Manhattan, the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and New Jersey. Plus, by being here early in the day, you get to beat the crowds and have a more pleasant experience.