About This Tour
Welcome to the "Mt. Fuji, Hakone, Lake Ashi Cruise 1 Day Bus Trip"! This exciting tour will take you on a memorable journey through the stunning landscapes of Mt. Fuji, the picturesque town of Hakone, and a relaxing cruise on Lake Ashi. Here's the itinerary for your delightful one-day adventure
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Tour the city with a licensed NYC tour guide, who will provide you with fascinating local information and insight
- Ride in comfort in a climate-controlled, luxury tour bus
- Enjoy 15-minute guided walking tours of NYC's most iconic sites - Central Park, Rockefeller Center, and more!
- From April through December, take a seasonal boat cruise for breathtaking views of NYC skyline from water
- Specialized bilingual guide
- Private Transport
- Entrance fees (Cable and car and Moon Valley)
- Box lunch water, banana apple and chocolate
- Departure Taxes
- Entry Fees
- 5 Star Accommodation
- Airport Transfers
Tour PlanExpand allCollapse all
One World Trade Center, the 9/11 Memorial, Staten Island Ferry, and SoHo
One World Observatory
One World Trade Center is the seventh tallest building in the world and the tallest building in the western hemisphere. This skyscraper stands next to the footprints of the original World Trade Center buildings that were destroyed in the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
One World Trade Center, is a great place to take in your first view of New York City. From here, you have awesome views of Manhattan, the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and New Jersey. Plus, by being here early in the day, you get to beat the crowds and have a more pleasant experience.
Art Museums, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, Times Square
- Start the day by visiting the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Learn about the city's immigrant history and the significance of these iconic landmarks.
- Continue to the 9/11 Memorial & Museum to pay respects and gain insight into the tragic events of September 11, 2001.
- Explore the bustling Financial District and Wall Street, the heart of the city's financial hub.
The Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the Tenement Museum & a Food Tour
- Head uptown to visit Central Park, the sprawling urban oasis in the heart of Manhattan. Stroll through its scenic pathways and learn about its fascinating history.
- Visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) and marvel at its impressive art collections from various cultures and time periods.
- Admire the grandeur of St. Patrick's Cathedral and the elegant architecture of Fifth Avenue.
One Perfect Day in Brooklyn
- Explore the diverse neighborhoods of New York, such as Chinatown, Little Italy, and Greenwich Village. Experience the unique cultures and cuisines these areas offer.
- Enjoy a matinee Broadway show, experiencing the world-renowned talent and entertainment that makes New York the theater capital of the world.
Empire State Building, Chelsea Market, the High Line & Hudson Yards
- Visit the iconic attractions of Midtown, including the historic Grand Central Terminal and the famous New York Public Library.
- Ascend to the Top of the Rock Observation Deck at Rockefeller Center for breathtaking views of the city skyline.
- Bid farewell to New York City and your newfound friends, taking with you cherished memories of your 5-day adventure.
Please note that this itinerary is subject to change based on local events and weather conditions. Your tour guide will keep you informed and ensure you have the best experience possible during your stay in the city that never sleeps.
We hope you have a fantastic time on your New York guided sightseeing bus tour, discovering the magic and energy that makes this city so special. Enjoy your trip!